Monday 18 July 2011

America

A lot of us southern British Tracuers and some European are very concious of soft landings and foot placement. It has come across in videos that in America most tracuers don't care for such things *cough*epic1*cough* but one Tracuer, who me and most of the people I know think, is absolutely amazing. I was going to link to one video of his but I couldn't choose. On top of having amazing movement is also a really nice person from conversations I have had with him.

Daniel arroyo
http://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyRican158

8 comments:

  1. Nice youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so jealous of people who can do these kind of jumps! just absolutely insane haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that guy is crazy haha, always thought you'd need massive balls to do parkour. nice blog man, followed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why can't I do this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that guy is good. doesnt look sketchy when he does it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone can do parkour, its the most amazing thing :)
    @chaz yeah that's what us British prioritise and seemily wasn't picked up in america until Daniel arroyo

    ReplyDelete